Don't you want to

Verse I:
When I woke up tonight 
I said I'm gonna make somebody love me (x2)
I’m Gonna make somebody love me 
And now I know, now I know, now I know 
I know that it's you 
You’re Lucky, lucky, you're so lucky 

Chorus (x2):
Well do ya, do ya, do ya wanna 
Well do ya, do ya, do ya wanna
Wanna go where I never let you before 

Well he's a friend and he's so proud of ya 
He's a friend and I knew him before ya 
Oh yeah 

Well he's a friend and we're so proud of ya 
Your famous friend well I blew him before ya 
Oh yeah 

Chorus

Here we are at the transmission party 
I love your friends 
They're all so arty 
Oh yeah 

Verse I

Chorus

Lucky, lucky, you're so lucky (x6)


[You Could Have It So Much Better]
Franz Ferdinand

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Especulando

Feelings

Nightlite