Insomnia

[Verse 1]
Never thought that I'd fall in love (x4)
But it grew from a simple crush (x4)
Being without you girl, I was all messed up (x4)
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough (x4)

[Hook]
Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back I wish I could rewind

[Chorus]
Because I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more
Oh I stay up till you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah (x4)

[Verse 2]
Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love (x4)
You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust (x4)
And then you walked into my life and it was all about us (x4)
But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up (x4)

[Hook]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
I just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And I know that it's love because

[Outro/Chorus]
I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh I stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah (x8)



[Greatest Hits, 2008]
Craig David

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Especulando

Feelings

Nightlite